Miembros del grupo
OSCAR ALONSO ALVAREZ
- ASOCIADO LOU (1)
- FILOLOGIA INGLESA, FRANCESA Y ALEMANA
- Filología inglesa
Óscar Alonso Álvarez has a degree in English from the University of León and has been an Adjunct Professor in the Department of English Philology at the University of Oviedo since 2011. He specializes in teaching English as a second language and English for specific purposes, and he has also worked teaching Spanish as a second language.
He took part in the Visiting Scholars Program in USA and Canada sponsored by the Spanish Ministry of Education, for three academic years, where he specialized in Bilingual Teaching in public schools in Chicago, Illinois.
He has extensively participated in courses and workshops in teacher training, and his contributions as a speaker include teacher training workshops and conferences as an ELL specialist. He is currently completing a PhD in the Gender and Diversity programme.
Áreas de interés:
Gender, diversity and multiculturalism in English language teaching
- Universidad de Oviedo
- Vicerrectorado de Investigación y Campus de Excelencia Internacional
- Biblioteca de la Universidad de Oviedo
- Proyecto I+D COSMOPOLIS: "La cuidad fluida. Representaciones literarias de la ciudad transnacional" (Ref. FFI2010-17296)
- Grupos de Investigación de la Universidad de Oviedo